Why I speak
I don’t speak because I’m a speaker, although I am one, speaking at 30+ engagements a year, and a professional member of NSA [National Speakers Association]. I believe the way to create a better workplace and a better world is by doing what we can together to affect the future. For me that means writing books and talking about them.
That passion stems from wanting to help people bring the best of who they are to the world and live their life’s potential, and help organizations create cultures where people can show up and do great work. I speak because I believe it’s only when we’re all winning that we truly all win.
Where I speak
I speak for small groups and large ones, at companies and conferences, for profit and non-profit organizations.
|Sample of Previous Engagements
- National Conferences: SHRM, ASTD, CAMEX, APC, AEP, ISA, TSE, BBC, HWW
- Regional & State Conferences: IAWP, ACUI, HRPAO, HRSW, NHRMA, GCS, Better Workplace, HR Crossroads, SHRM Conference for IL, NJ, DE, CO, MT WI, PA, IA, FL, KS, MN, HRA, Success in New West, HR West, MTCT
- Professional Organizations: SGMP-NATCAP, MCUN, MBN, IAAP, ISES, CALCON, MLA, AAA, JSEC, chapters of ASTD & SHRM
- Other: U of MI, MSU Billings, NSWC, Western Energy, Mann Mortgage, North Valley Hospital, KRMC, WLN, Non-profit Partnership, Flathead County Library, Glacier Bank, Campbell Soup, RegOnline, Head Start, Classified Ventures, National Forest Service
What I speak about
Basically, I speak about the topics I write about. Those topics fall broadly into areas such are: trust, leadership, self-management, winning cultures, engagement, communication, and uncommon behaviors that get results. Take a look:
Speaking Topics: PDF File
Bio: PDF File
Videos of Nan’s presentations.
Speaking Clip – Self-Alignment Cornerstone (You Tube) (Length 1:45)
Speaking Clip – What Does It Look Like? (You Tube) (Length 4:24))
Conference Segment (Windows Media Player) (Length 3:39)
Workshop Segment (Windows Media Player) (Length 4:46)
TV Interview (You Tube) (Length 11:20))
- Motivational kickoffs
Interested in having me to speak to your group? Or are you exploring potential speakers for your meeting or conference? Find out more about my topics, availability, and rates:
What people say
- “Ms. Russell was fantastic! She explained in an outstanding way the how and the why.”
- “Wonderful presentation. Good Connection to me and my workforce.”
- “Overall a great speaker. Love her stories.”
- “Great presenter! Great subject! Great illustration and very dynamic.”
- “She gave me so many new ideas and tools.
- “Wow. Bring her back.”
- “No fluff – she made it applicable and real for us.”
- “Her session was worth the conference price alone.”
- “Very valuable experience.”
- “So easy to work with.”
- “Great customization for audience.”
- “Helped get out the word; best attendance.”
- “Love her!”
- “Clearly an expert on her topics.”
- “Engaging and honest with audiences.”
- “People remember her and her stories.”