Rebooting After Job Loss
What People Are Saying ...
"This was invaluable. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Refreshed, renewed, re-invigorated!"
"Finely crafted; great blend of interactivity and listening."
"I thought the seminar was effective at helping participants identify with pain, loss, baggage in a non-threatening way and at the same time, not staying in a negative place."
"Loved that you shared from personal experience and examples, rather than just or mostly citing research and/or other authors."
"Great. Very informative and motivational."
"Blend of exercises and presentation was excellent. Exercises were simple and easy to understand."
"The group exercises were very helpful and allowed us to connect with one another on a deeper level."
"Great content and motivation. Presentation relaxed and good sense of humor."
"Great delivery. Would have liked even more of your personal insights."
"Loved this seminar!"
Rebooting After Job Loss
Why You Should Attend
Job loss is loss. Like significant life events you do not choose, this sudden,
unwanted life occurrence can diminish self-esteem, rip apart well-being, tap deep
fears, and flatten you for weeks, months, or even years.
No one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves.
Job loss profoundly affects your future. You can yield to its impact like a bitter
tasting elixir, transforming you into a victim whose negative mindset and depressed
expectations operate like self-filling prophecies. Or, you can grieve while moving
through the stages of job loss, dealing with your anger, bitterness and fears, gaining
insights, and turning inaction into action to build a great future.
- Tap into you resilience, reconnect with your core, and find your inner strength
- Gain insights from the past that will direct your future and make finding a job easier
- Regain confidence and illuminate opportunities by clearing self-sabotaging emotions and filling last-job-potholes
for a producer. Produce yourself. ~ Marianne Williamson
If you're open to self-discovery ... keep reading
Rebooting After Job Loss blends self-reflection, inspiration, and
real-world perspectives. This seminar is for you if you want to ...
He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.
- Recharge your drained emotional battery
- Deal with your job loss as both the loss and growth it is
- See the world anew, with energy and enthusiasm
- Reignite your career dreams
- Reconnect with the best of who you are
- Discover your resilient core
- Leave emotional baggage behind to fit through that job-door
- Regain your purpose, hope, and optimism about the future
- Tackle self-sabotaging behaviors you don't know are holding you back
- Do inner work to get to the outer work you seek
~ Tao Te Ching
However, this seminar is not for everyone
It's NOT for you if ... you're looking for the latest job hunting, interviewing, or
resume writing techniques. This is not a how-to-find a job seminar.
It's NOT for you if ... you're looking for career advice or how to network your way
to your next position or expand your leads.
It's NOT for you if ... you're looking for career coaching on how to discover
your strengths or work passion.
It's NOT for you if ... you're looking for simple answers to job hunting and
future career success.
Why This Seminar is Different
Rebooting After Job Loss addresses job loss as both loss and
growth, allowing you to deal with often ignored emotional components and important
developmental insights that, if not addressed, can hijack your success.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
Financial pressures, self-esteem issues, and family obligations often necessitate an
instant response to job loss. You quickly write and post your resume, attend networking
meetings, accept interviews, and follow the steps of job search only to discover no viable
fruits for your labor.
That's because you never did the inner work needed to find the outer work you desire.
Don't allow your career prosperity to be blocked with your anger, resentment,
frustration, depleted energy, or reduced self-esteem. Blending real-world tips,
insights, and self-reflection, this seminar can help reignite your job-search success.
Any of these apply? If so, Rebooting After Job Loss is for you.
Here's the bottom line to job loss: you've lost more than your job. You've lost hope
and a sense of well-being. Let us help you reclaim your optimism and your career future.
- You're invited to interviews, but you're not the one who gets the offer
- Your job-hunting efforts are diminishing
- You're discouraged more days than not; you're not sure where else to look or what else to do
- You've attended traditional job-seeker workshops and job-hunting events, but haven't landed a job
- Your family is pressuring you to find a job, but they don't understand how hard it is or what you're feeling
- You're angry, frustrated, discouraged, worried, resentful, upset, and a host of other things
- You're having trouble sleeping and you can't stop worrying
- You're not eating healthy, not exercising, or falling into day-time TV habits
- Your work friends no longer call; you're feeling isolated
- You spend most days behind the computer, poking around and with nothing to show for it
- Some days you feel lost, overwhelmed, or stuck; you're not sure how much more rejection you can take
- You know if someone just gave you a chance, you could prove yourself again
If you're not sure what else to do, but you're willing to do it, and are open to new
possibilities, join us for a special day of reflection, self-discovery, and real-world work
insights. Learn how to reboot your career prosperity.
~ Albert Einstein
You Will ...
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that
- Learn the proven way to eliminate non-verbal behavior standing between you and your next job
- Discover 3 stages to job loss and how to build a transition bridge to the future your want
- Expand your possibility thinking with simple, everyday actions
- Understand your job needs versus wants
- Use 3 Tips to build your communication success style
- Learn 5 self-sabotaging behaviors you may not know are holding you back, and what you can do about them
- Identify 10 winning secrets to fuel your career prosperity
- Launch your personal 90 day career prosperity plan
failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. ~Mary Pickford
Your Presenter's Been There
Even a Stanford degree didn't protect her from being fired from her first professional job.
Taking a minimum wage position to pay rent, she went from entry level to Vice President of
a multi-billion dollar company, learning the hard way.